Pink Liberty has a happy-to-ship-happy-to-receive policy. Please read this policy carefully prior to placing your order.
HAPPY TO RECEIVE
We are forever grateful to have you as our customer and want you to be 100%... scratch that 110% satisfied with your purchase when you receive it!
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY? HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO RETURN AN ITEM?
We offer exchanges for store credit only. We are unable to offer refunds at this time.
Store credits will be issued on items that have their original tags and packaging attached and are unused and unworn—no exceptions. Sale items are final sale.
We carefully inspect each order prior to shipping, however if your items are damaged and prove defective, we will issue a store credit or refund.
We reserve the right to approve and/or reject any store credit and damage requests, pending inspection and quality of returned goods. Original shipping fees are not refundable. We do not offer price adjustments.
Customers are responsible for all shipping fees when sending items back for store credit. We recommend purchasing shipping insurance with a tracking number, as we cannot guarantee receipt of your item. Pink Liberty is not liable for goods lost in transit.
HOW DO I EXCHANGE MY ITEM FOR STORE CREDIT?
- Contact Us within 3 days of receiving your order. Indicate STORE CREDIT REQUEST or DAMAGED in the subject line, along with your order number. Let us know the reason for return (wrong size etc.).
Return your item within:
- Canadian orders - 15 calendar days from the original date of purchase
- U.S. orders - 20 calendar days from original date of purchase
- If the timelines have passed from your date of purchase, we cannot provide store credit.
- Include your original receipt or order confirmation in the return package. You can go into Your Account to obtain your original receipt. A copy will also be provided in the original shipment.
- Package your item securely and send your item back within the approved time period. Mail the item to (customer pays shipping):
370, 5222 – 130th Ave S.E.
Calgary, AB T2Z 0G4
4. We will issue a store credit upon receipt and conditional/satisfactory inspection of the goods. Allow 3 to 7 business days to process your store credit.
5. For damaged items, we will issue a store credit or refund the original amount if the item proves defective. For damage refunds, allow 5 to 12 business days for your refund to be processed.
LOCAL CUSTOMERS IN CALGARY, ALBERTA AND SURROUNDING AREAS
Residents of Calgary, Alberta and surrounding areas have the option of dropping off their items at our local fulfillment address if they wish to save on shipping fees.
NO customer service is provided at this location—ITEM DROP-OFF ONLY.
Returned items being dropped off must be securely packed and labelled as a shipped/mailed item—no exceptions. Any item not packed appropriately will be ineligible for a exchange/store credit.
To pack your item for local drop-off:
- Follow process above
- Use secure mailer or other packaging with a secure seal
- Include To/From ship address or create a shipping label with the appropriate address information
WHAT ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.. AKA “FINAL SALE”?
The following items are FINAL SALE and cannot be exchanged or issued a store credit:
- All sale items
- Gift Cards
- Beauty/body care items
- Perishable items
- Worn, used or noticeably used items
- Any items with an odour
- Any items without the original tags and labels intact in their original condition
- Any items seen to be tampered with or intentionally damaged
- Footwear without original packaging. Footwear must be returned in the original shoe box provided. The original shoe box packaging must be undamaged. We suggest you retain the original shipping box, or place the shoe box with shoes in another box if returning.
HOW WILL I GET MY STORE CREDIT?
A notification will be sent to your email once approved. A gift card will be issued in the same amount that was paid (not including original shipping costs).