Pink Liberty has a happy-to-ship-happy-to-receive policy. Please read this policy carefully prior to placing your order.
HAPPY TO RECEIVE
We are forever grateful to have you as our customer and want you to be 100%... scratch that 110% satisfied with your purchase when you receive it!
Prior to your purchase, feel free to contact us with any product questions you might have before placing your order. We can assist with style advice and sizing information to help you make the best purchase.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY? HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO RETURN AN ITEM?
We are a very small, independent retailer and are not able to offer refunds at this time. We offer exchanges for store credit only.
Store credits will be issued on items that have their original tags and packaging attached and are unused and unworn—no exceptions. Sale and promotional items are FINAL SALE, no exceptions.
We carefully inspect and photograph each order prior to shipping, however if your items are damaged and prove defective, we will issue a store credit or refund.
We reserve the right to approve and/or reject any store credit and damage requests, pending inspection and quality of returned goods. Original shipping fees are not refundable. We do not offer price adjustments.
Customers are responsible for all shipping fees when sending items back for store credit. A return shipping label will be sent to you to affix to the return package. Pink Liberty is not liable for goods lost in transit.
*The actual cost of shipping will be deducted from the total credit amount.*
HOW DO I EXCHANGE MY ITEM FOR STORE CREDIT?
- Contact Us within 3 days of receiving your order. Indicate Return Authorization in the subject line, along with your order number. We will send you a Return Authorization form to fill out and submit back to us.
- Once your Return Authorization has been received and approved, we will send you a return mailing label. Package your item securely and send your item back within the approved time period.
Return your item within:
- Canadian orders - 15 calendar days from the original date of purchase
- U.S. orders - 20 calendar days from original date of purchase
- If the timelines have passed from your date of purchase, we cannot provide store credit.
- Please use a secure mailer or other packaging with a secure seal when returning your items.
- We will issue a store credit (minus the total cost of shipping) upon receipt and conditional/satisfactory inspection of the goods. Allow 3 to 7 business days to process your store credit.
5. For damaged items, we will issue a store credit or refund the original amount if the item proves defective. For damage refunds, allow 5 to 12 business days for your refund to be processed.
LOCAL CUSTOMERS IN CALGARY, ALBERTA AND SURROUNDING AREAS
Residents of Calgary, Alberta and surrounding areas have the option of dropping off their items at our Calgary pick-up location, if they wish to save on shipping fees.
The items being returned must follow all of our stated policies.
Please contact us directly to arrange for drop-off of your returned item.
WHAT ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNABLE.. AKA “FINAL SALE”?
The following items are FINAL SALE and cannot be exchanged or issued a store credit:
- All sale and promotional items
- Gift Cards
- Beauty/body care items
- Perishable items
- Worn, used or noticeably used items
- Any items with an odour
- Any items without the original tags and labels intact in their original condition
- Any items seen to be tampered with or intentionally damaged
- Footwear without original packaging. Footwear must be returned in the original shoe box provided. The original shoe box packaging must be undamaged. We suggest you retain the original shipping box, or place the shoe box with shoes in another box if returning.
HOW WILL I GET MY STORE CREDIT?
A notification will be sent to your email once approved. An electronic gift card will be issued in the same amount that was paid (minus shipping costs deducted from total).